Saturday, July 23, 2011

End of Model School

My teaching days for Model School are over. It was a stressful week and i got less sleep because of lesson planning. I still need to work with my partner to help him with his teaching for the last half of model school. And we need to collaborate on the final exam.

I have a lot of work to do on my teaching abilities. I really have to work on everything.

Many of us went out to celebrate the end of the week. I drank and danced.

I'm really looking forward to this week and next. I have a lot of reading i want to do, and sports I want to play.

We started playing ultimate frisbee after school. Probably the most exercise i've gotten in months. It would be great to play some soccer and ping pong. I've never been big on basketball, but the Chinese love it so much, I may have to learn to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment