Friday, June 24, 2011

Antsy

Getting antsy. I think I've almost finished everything i really need to get done for China, but I'm used to procrastinating and getting everything done last minute, so having all this time to think excessively is unnerving.

Every summer when I went to Thailand, it was always at the end of the academic year right after finals, so I never had time to think about it. I just threw everything in my suitcases, settled some things and left. No anticipation involved.

There's just too much waiting this time around. I feel like I'm forgetting something constantly.

I downloaded Henry Kissinger's new book, On China. That's bound to be a good read. I also have on my Kindle:
- A Game of Thrones
- The Hunger Games trilogy
- Oxford History of the US: From Colony to Superpower - US Foreign Relations since 1776.
- Princeton Review's Cracking the New GRE 2012

Some DS games I might want for the plane ride:
- Pokemon Black/White
- Animal Crossing
- Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

No comments:

Post a Comment